Flat Glass Electrically Sliding Rooflight
Availability for our Flat Glass Electrical Sliding units are 8 to 10 weeks from ordering. All our Flat Glass Rooflights are made to order & are therefore bespoke. Quotations are available upon request, email or call 0207 118 1044. More information below
Our Flat Glass rooflights are the ideal choice for applications where the raised profiles of conventional modular rooflights are not practical or desirable.
- Electrical sliding option in square & rectangular flat glass rooflights. All wiring & controls by others.
- All orders are manufactured to order, hence a wide range of bespoke sizes.
- 30.8mm thick double glazed glass units comprising 6mm clear toughened glass outer with 75mm sandblasted frame; 18mm argon-filled cavity and 6.8mm low-e laminated inner pane as standard.
- Glazing elements are contained within a thermally enhanced, extruded aluminium frame, to current British and European standards: BS EN 12020-1:2001. Glazing frames are polyester powder coated to BS 6496 and BS EN 12206-1:2004
- Extruded aluminium polyester powder coated frame available in:
Jet Black: RAL 9005
Pure White: RAL 9010
Slate Grey: RAL 7015
Other RAL colours are available upon request but will incur a surcharge. See the full range of RAL colours (www.ralcolor.com)
- Clear glazing as standard. Other glazing options are available including self cleaning glass, solar performance & tinted options. Self cleaning glass requires a minimum 5° slope.
- To be installed to a recommended 5° sloping, waterproofed builders kerb (by others).
- Total product U-value of 1.4 W/m2k & 1.1 W/m2k centre pane value which exceeds the requirement for Part L compliance.
- Tested to CWCT TN 66 & 67 Class 2 / ACR (M) 001:2005 and is classed as a ‘B’ Non Fragile rooflight.
- AA Fire Rated
- Light Transmission 78%
- Suitable for use with all popular flat roof finishes.
- Weight: 60kg per m2.
- Comes with 10 year guarantee*. *Ask for more details
- All wiring & controls by others *. *Ask for more details
Flat Glass Sizes
Electrically sliding square & rectangular custom sizes are available up to 1.4m2 daylight size.