These cookies are created by rooflightsandglazing.co.uk to enable the functionality of various aspects of the website.
|wfvt_******||londonrooflightcompany.co.uk||Wordfence Security, which tracks site use in order to prevent malicious attacks.|
|woocommerce_******/wp_woocommerce_session*******||londonrooflightcompany.co.uk||Used by Woocommerce to enable key functions of the online store.|
|wordpress_******/wordpress_logged_in*******||londonrooflightcompany.co.uk||These cookies are used by WordPress to allow you to log in to the site.|
These are cookies added to our site by external companies, used for analytics data.
|_ga and _gat||google-analytics.com||These cookies are used by Google Analytics – for more information see here|
In this policy references to:
- “us” and “we” means Rooflights & Glazing (UK) Limited t/a The London Rooflight Company (a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 05694006 and having its registered office situate at and known as Unit 5 Ironbridge Industrial Estate, 397 Retford Road, Sheffield, S13 9WA) and any member of its group from time to time; and references to “our” shall be construed accordingly; and
- “you” and “user” means any user of the web site www.londonrooflightcompany.co.uk (“our site”) whether as a guest or a registered user; and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
- use of our site includes accessing, browsing, registering to use our site, submitting a repair request or submitting an application and entering into a tenancy agreement via our site’s online application system; and references in this policy to “use of our site” or “using our site” shall be construed accordingly.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We will use the information collected to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile regular data about site traffic and site interaction so we can offer better site experience and tools in the future. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. To find out how go to www.aboutcookies.org. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Alternatively, you could install a browser add-on that helps you manage Google Analytics Cookies.